Founded in 2004, the Palestinian Wastewater Engineers Group (PWEG) is a Palestinian NGO based in Al-Bireh.
PWEG specializes in:
- Developing environmental research.
- Preserving and developing environmental and water resources.
- Supporting the development of sewage services and food security.
- Supporting rural and urban development in line with national stakeholder plans.
- Supporting local authorities, particularly in vulnerable and marginalised communities, to develop their capabilities in the fields of water and environment in line with national stakeholder plans.
PWEG's vision is for a clean environment in Palestine.
PWEG's mission is to contribute to the eradication of environmental pollution and the protection of water resources in Palestine by providing innovative and efficient solution on a local and governmental level.
For more information, kindly find attached PWEG Overview Brochure.