Preparation of Interim and Final Monitoring and Evaluation Reports for Mediterranean Integrated System
Request for Tender /Proposals
Palestinian Wastewater Engineers Group “PWEG” is a technical NGO operating in the field of water and environment and has been working in Palestine and the region since 2004. PWEG intends to award a service contract to a consultant/ firm specialized in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation to prepare Interim and Final Evaluation Reports for the project “Mediterranean Integrated System for Water Supply (MEDISS)”, this project is co-financed by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Program.
The project addresses the issue of improving the quality of saline groundwater present in the med area opening up alternative irrigation for higher quality and more diversified cultivations (dates, cereals, citrus).
The project is implemented in four countries (Palestine, Italy, Tunis and Jordan). Therefore, the winning contractor must review the project operations, project management and implementation, and the provision of suggestions for improvements in all four countries.
This invitation for tender is open to all qualified consulting firms (Locals and Internationals) who meet the following criteria:
a) Registration at the Ministry of National Economy (applicable to locals only).
b) Being able to issue a Zero VAT invoice (applicable to locals only, however the project is VAT exempted).
c) Demonstrated past experience in similar scope of work.
d) Solid experience in Palestine and the region.
The following additional conditions apply:
1. Sealed Tenders must be delivered by hand to PWEG main office located in 1st Floor/ Birzeit Road, Al-Bireh -, Palestine at or before June 28th, 2021 10:00 am. Late tenders will be rejected immediately.
2. Only International Tenderers can submit their tender via email to the following secured email email@example.com.
3. All prices must exclude VAT, must be submitted in Euro, and are valid for 90 days starting from the tender submission deadline.
4. The tenderer shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the tender.
5. PWEG has the right to cancel the request for tender without any obligation toward the tenderers.
6. Tender announcement fees are to be paid by the winning tenderer.
The tender dossier is available upon request by writing to the project general coordinator Ms. Amal Orabi firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone number: 00970 2 2922452.
PWEG is keen to provide equal opportunities for all. The consultants will be selected according to evaluation criteria listed in the tender documents and only awarded applicant will be contacted.